Friday, February 27, 2009

Flashback Friday


Since my birthday was this week I thought I'd make my Flashback Friday about, what else..birthdays. So here it goes and if you want to join in the fun just go over and see Tara at Too Much Information and link up with the fun.


My 8th birthday party.


Have I ever mentioned that I really wasn't like other girls my age? This is me turning 13. I loved Gone With The Wind and what 13yo girl doesn't need a Scarlett O'Beara and Rhett Beartler? I still have these!

I swear I did not plan this whole five year in between thing. It's a complete fluke! It's my 18th birthday and I just happen to be getting ready to go to a Mardi Gras dance at school.


This is one of my favorite birthday pictures. I'm 26 and with my two most favorite people (at the time)-- Sam and Chris.

Ready to join in?


5 comments:

Colleen said...

oh very cool pics! Happy Birthday!

Tara Bennett said...

I'm lovin all the birthday fun! I've also always had a thing for Scarlett and GWTW (beause I was named after the plantation). I would have loved those bears! I hope you have a good birthday week! Thanks for playin along.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of your 8th birthday - so sweet!

Thanks for visiting my site the other day when I was featured on SITS!

Being Me said...

Very cute photos! Hey... how's this for coincidence, but you were the previous commenter to me at Mamarazzi on a post of hers and so I did as suggested in her Comment byline and came by to visit you. At the same time, I saw this neat little ad for Cute Tutus on the sidebar and opened it as well in another window.

It's you! LOL. Flukely huh.

cat said...

Happy Bday girl! Great pictures! Adn great idea for a post.